Vitapur Sandwich panels are cost-efficient prefabricated elements that consist of an inner insulation core between two colour-coated steel sheet layers. The insulating core in the case of Vitapur Nig Ltd can be Polyurethane or polyisocyanurate.
This sandwich setup allows achieving excellent mechanical performance at minimal weight. The very high rigidity of a sandwich panel is achieved thanks to interaction of its components under flexural load applied to the panel.
Application of Vitapur Sandwich panel
Vitapur Sandwich Panels are applied in the following
2. Partition walls and ceilings. The most typical applications include industrial, office and commercial buildings, sports halls, warehouses and power plants.
3. The panels are also suitable for food and Beverage industry construction
4. Clean room applications
5. Prefabricated structures for (site) accommodation, schools, clinics, equipment shelters and boat House
6. Cold/freezer rooms for catering services
Vitapur’s sandwich panels - green efficiency We can offer a complete envelope solution, from design to installation, according to your needs.
• Fire-resistant, insulated and airtight sandwich panels for external and internal walls.
• Airtight and insulated sandwich panels for roofs.
• Low U-value and airtight sandwich panels for cold storages.
- Panel thickness available: 40mm - 150mm
- Panel width available: 1200mm (max)
- Panel length available: 14.7m (max)
- Average density: 40 - 42kg/m (PUF); 48 - 50kg/m (PIR)
- Thermal conductivity: 0.024
- Type of foam: PUF/PIR
Types of Interlock
- Cam lock
- PVC interlock
- Tongue and groove